Every month Kino Sydney throws open its screen to local filmmakers to premiere new shorts or revisit old ones. As an open screen, there is no pre-selection or pre-screening of the film – just follow the steps below to register a screening slot.
The next screening is Monday 18th of September at 6pm at 107 Projects. Find out more here.
Screening slots are subject to availability.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR FILM FOLLOW THE RULES
- Films should be under 6 minutes.
- Films should not be an advertisement.
- Films should have ‘Kino Sydney’ (text or logo) + screening number in credits (only at Kino screening). Logo Version 1; Version 2.
- Films should not have screened in Sydney at more than 1 Festival or event.
- You must be 18+ to screen at Kino Sydney.
- Films should be presented by the filmmaker on the night.
2. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
By registering a film, you will be subscribed to Kino’s e-news.
3. get a confirmation e-mail
Keep an eye out for a confirmation e-mail. If the screening is full, we will offer you to be put on the waiting list or invite you to screen at a later date.
4. SPREAD THE WORD
Invite your friends and family to the screen.
5. BRING THE FILM TO THE SCREENING
Bring the film along as a H.264 MOV or MP4 file on a USB memory stick. Arrive when doors open at 6pm and take to the projectionist.