Kino Sydney asks filmmakers to consider the following rules when registering a screening slot for a future screen.
1. Films should be under 6 minutes.
2. Films should include ‘Kino Sydney’ logo or in text + screening number in credits.
3. Films should not be available online AND not have screened in Sydney at more than 1 festival or event.
4. Films must not be home videos or advertisements.
5. Films should be brought along on the night on a USB memory stick in one of the major movie formats (MPEG or Quicktime).
6. Filmmakers should be in attendance or have filmed a video introduction.
Rules are made to be broken – break one of these rules and you will receive a challenge in subject, genre or form for your next film. Register for the next screening here.